I can’t believe it’s already time to start thinking about fall, but the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has begun (for card members; the rest of us can shop on July 20th). I’ve rounded up my top picks and am so excited about them! Nordstrom has included some amazing pieces this year and you need to grab them now before prices go up. Remember, these are all new arrivals so they’ve never been out before!
Here are my must-haves from the sale:
1. This gorgeous moto jacket from BlankNYC. It comes in 3 colors (black, emerald, tan) and has a removable hood. It’s faux leather and is only $64! It is definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe this coming season.
2. Pastels are going to be huge for fall and this suede Open Toe Mule from B.P. will transition perfectly from summer to fall. Plus, it’s called the “Tonya” and even though it’s spelled differently, I still feel like it was meant for me. 🙂 It’s available in 4 colors (black, gray, blush, and red) and is on sale for $49! I will definitely be purchasing the blush color, but all of the colors are beautiful.
3. I am obsessed with sweaters that have a high neck and this one from Halogen is stunning! The ruffle detail on the mock neck is beautiful and I love the balloon sleeve at the wrist. It’s definitely what I like to call, an “elevated basic”. It’s available in blue, green, light gray, and pink.
4. The wear with EVERYTHING hat. From Treasure & Bond, this panama hat is amazing! It’s already sold out in my favorite tan color, so I’m hoping it will restock. Currently, it’s still available in black, which is also pretty. At only $31.90, it’s a steal as it will be going up to $50 after the sale.
5. My favorite print to add to an outfit is leopard. Most people don’t realize that animal print can even be treated as a neutral and pretty much EVERYTHING goes with it. These leopard slide-on mules from Halogen are definitely my new favorite. Pick them up now (for only $64), because after the sale, they go up to $100.
6. You can never have enough layering tanks and this one from B.P. is perfect. The lace trim adds instant impact and it can be worn under pretty much everything. I love the white and black of course, but it also comes in green and pink. The best part is that it’s only $22! Thank you Nordstrom!
8. I have a feeling I’ll be cozied up in this pink sweatshirt all season long. I love that it’s long and not cropped (I hate shirts that creep up my back when I bend over). Topshop always delivers and this sweatshirt is definitely a must! It’s only $33 and is available in 3 colors.
9. White shoes are all over the place for fall and so are booties. These Steve Madden white snake print booties are the perfect combination and the best way to nail two trends in one piece. They’re also available in black and tan if the white is a little nerve-wracking. My favorite part is the cutout on the side, which instantly elongates the leg. Yes please!
10. I’m rounding out my list with this gorgeous twist front silver bodysuit from ASTR. I absolutely LOVE bodysuits and the silver/asphalt color on this one is stunning. The low, wrap style neckline will look good on everyone too! At $35, it is the perfect piece to dress up any outfit for summer and fall!
Happy shopping! Comment below and tell me what piece you’re dying to pick up this fall.