I’m getting real with you all today. I mustered up enough nerves to post a “just out of the shower makeup free selfie” so you could see a before and after of my everyday makeup routine. As you can see, the makeup does wonders so definitely click on the products below and pick them up. I’ve been using them religiously for a while now and highly recommend them.
A few months ago, I discovered the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and I am obsessed to say the least. It’s a full coverage foundation but it doesn’t feel heavy which is nice. It really blends in nicely and it’s not until you take it off that you realize how much it really covers. Haha! I apply it with a damp Real Techniques Sponge that is amazing. It’s a budget friendly option to the Beauty Blender and it works just as well, if not better.
Here are the other products I swear by:
- Becca Mineral Blush – it stays on forever!
- Tarte Shape Tape – covers SO WELL!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz – lasts all day and doesn’t rub off if you accidentally scratch your eyebrow (I’ve tried cheaper products and they literally came right off with the slightest touch)
- Urban Decay Waterline Eyeliner – actually STAYS on your waterline and doesn’t disappear
- Too Faced Mascara – does not transfer above or below your lids!
- MAC Lip Pencil and NYX Lipstick – this is my tried and true combination that is the perfect pinky nude (the lipstick is extremely long lasting and budget friendly)
Below are all of the products I use to create my everyday makeup look. Leave a comment below if you’d like to see a makeup tutorial!