It’s back to school time! I love the organization that comes with this time of year. I always get an urge to clean everything out and give everything a fresh look; especially my purse. It’s amazing how fast it gets filled with junk. Moms always get to hold everyone elses “stuff”, am I right? Whenever I take the time to clean it out, I make sure to leave these key essentials:
- Black Tote – this new purse is the perfect size! It holds everything but doesn’t feel gigantic.
- Wallet – obviously. I’ve had this one for about a year now and I LOVE it. It holds my huge stash of cards and I love that it zips up so I don’t have to worry about anything falling out.
- Day Planner – I just picked up this one and love the pretty cover.
- Portable Charger – Because I take photos all of the time, I can never be without my phone. This portable charger is my saving grace. It has 3 USB ports and depending on the phone, can give you 5-7 full charges.
- Small Bag – I stuff all of my loose ends in here and the compartments come in very handy.
- Powder – my all time fave.
- Chapstick – I’m constantly trying new kinds but always go back to this one.
- Pain Reliever – I get headaches a lot so I always like to be prepared.
- Wet Wipes – my kids hands get so grimy and I’m always needing these.
- Lip Gloss – this is a fan fave and I love it!
- Pen – because you ALWAYS need a pen. Love this black and copper one.
- Sunglasses – I wear these almost everyday. They go with everything!
- Shout Wipes – I’m messy, what can I say.
- Lotion – this is the only lotion that actually keeps my hands moisturized.
- Breath Mints – these are my FAVORITE!
Shop My Purse Essentials:
Shop My Outfit:
What items do you guys have in your purse that you’re always reaching for? I’d love to know! My Mom always carried around scissors. It’s funny how often you need them.