Did you see Oprah’s latest Favorite Things gift list? If you’re like me, and I think the rest of America, you were probably annoyed at the absurd prices. Well, I have the gift guide for you. I have compiled an amazing list of 40 gifts all under $40 for everyone on your list. Below you will find something for your friend, your parents, your child, your party host, even yourself! Enjoy!
1. BP. Reversible Houndstooth & Grid Scarf – This reversible houndstooth/grid scarf is like two gifts in one! You can never go wrong with these classic patterns. Plus, it’s supersoft and cozy.
2. Black Silver Foil Cliptop Purse – this faux leather clutch is so beautiful! The silver trim and gold tone hardware mean it will look amazing with any dressy look. And you can’t beat the price!
3. Thea Stilton Books – My 8 year old daughter LOVES this series. Thea is the sister to Geronimo (his books for boys are linked here). The pages are illustrated beautifully and some of the text is colorful to make reading more fun. It’s an excellent series for little girls! (It took me years to find a series she liked as much as the Heidi Heckelbeck books.)
4. Bobbi Brown Crystal Eye Shadow Palette ($166 value) – This palette is only $39! Run to get this now! It’s a limited-edition, party-perfect eye shadow palette featuring eight eye shadows in a sophisticated matte compact with festive flecks and mirrored interior. The colors come in rich matte, metallic and shimmery finishes ideal for creating radiant looks day or night.
5. Anthropologie Capri Blue Scented Jar Candle – A shining metal lid adds a touch of gleam to a vintage-vibe glass jar hand-filled with a fragrant soy wax candle. It’s a wonderful hostess gift or would be great to give to a girlfriend. Fresh, with top notes of tropical fruits and sugared citrus, redolent with exotic mountain greens.
6. Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens (7 pack) – Wine marker pens make perfect hostess gifts and are a unique gift idea for the woman who has everything. The ink is non-toxic and can be used on a multitude of surfaces. Perfect for wine tastings, to label a present, on canning jars, on a plate as a place setting, etc. The possibilities are endless.
7. Umbra Nesta Planter – This versatile and pretty planter can be displayed either freestanding or hanging thanks to two attachments that allow it to easily covert for your décor needs. Nesta’s pots can be placed and tilted at different angles within the metal stand, allowing the plants inside them to stand out more.
8. Meet The Fam Milk Bestsellers Set ($108 value) – A set of mini, travel-friendly versions of Milk Makeup’s bestselling makeup and skincare sticks, plus a mini KUSH Mascara, all in a rainbow glitter clutch.
9. Steve Madden Velvet Crossbody Bag – This beautiful plush velvet and glossy patent trim bag is currently 45% off and perfect for a stylish friend, or yourself! 🙂 This velvet bag easily goes from a day crossbody back to an evening clutch with the optional crossbody strap.
10. GRITty 12 Month Planner – This motivational planner helps you focus on what’s important in life. Make the most of every day! It has loads of inspiring GRIT quotes to keep you happy, focused and VERY PRODUCTIVE!
11. Electronics Organizer Travel Cable Cord Bag – Are your electronics a mess when you travel? I’m always searching for a specific cord to charge my devices and it’s always such a hassle and a total headache. This travel electronics organizer bag will help you keep all of your electronics accessories and various cables together. Perfect for the traveler!
12. Delicate Fireball Stud Earring – You can never go wrong gifting a beautiful earring. Dress it up or dress it down, this gold stud is a beautiful, updated basic.
13. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis – Founder of the lifestyle website TheChicSite.com and CEO of her own media company, Chic Media, Rachel Hollis has created an online fan base of hundreds of thousands of fans by sharing tips for living a better life while fearlessly revealing the messiness of her own. Now comes her highly anticipated first book featuring her signature combination of honesty, humor, and direct, no-nonsense advice.
14. Minnetonka ‘Cally’ Slipper – Who wouldn’t want a cozy slipper for the holidays? This super chic slipper has a splash of leopard on top and a classic camel side. It also has a thin rubber sole for both in- and outdoor wear.
15. BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Lip Icing Glow Gloss Kit ($51 Value) – A limited-edition Lip Icing Glow Gloss kit created in collaboration with BECCA Glow Queen, Chrissy Teigen. You can never have too many lip glosses.
16. Pinzon Faux Fur Throw Blanket 50″ x 60″, Frost Grey – A gorgeous faux fur blanket for only $29? Yes please! This blanket is absolutely beautiful and is the perfect gift for someone who likes to binge watch their favorite show and cozy up in front of the fire.
17. Panacea Hexagon Hoop Earrings – These earrings are one of my favorites! I love the geometric silhouette of these earrings, which is a fun departure from a typical gold hoop.
18. Shark Week Cookie Dunk Mug – My son would get such a kick out of this mug! It’s perfect for a son, nephew, or a friend gift for your child to give away. It’s hard to know what toys and games a boy is interested in and so this is a wonderful option. It is a handmade mug created in a New Jersey studio and is dishwasher and microwave safe.
19. The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics – I recently gave this to my father and he absolutely loved it! It’s an intimate account of how nine working-class boys from the American West showed the world at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin what true grit really meant. This is a great gift for a dad, father-in-law, grandpa, or any history lover.
20. Electronic Pet Dog Interactive Puppy – Don’t want to buy your child a real dog for the holidays? Robot Harry walks, barks, and will keep kids entertained for hours.
21. DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker – Enjoy a high definition stereo sound with an impressive volume whether you’re lounging around the house, camping, or hosting friends in your backyard. It has so many good reviews and is a great gift for the electronic lover.
22. Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale – Do you always over pack and nervously wait at the airport to see if your luggage made it under 50 pounds? Worry no more with this digital luggage scale. This is a great gift for the yourself or the traveler in your life.
23. Mpow Jaws Gen-4 Bluetooth Headphones – If the Apple Air Pods are out of your budget, then these are the headphones for you. Mpow Jaws has upgraded its version to the Gen-4, which can vibrate independently when a phone call comes in. I am definitely adding this to my husband’s gift list!
24. Kids BUBBLE Bath Bombs with Surprise Toys Inside – Do you kids try to steal your luxurious bath bombs? Is bath time a chore and a bore? These fun bath bombs for kids create a wonderful bubble bath experience and even have a fun surprise inside – watch for wind-up toys, backpack clips/keychains, sticky hands, mini-figures, rubber ducks, bubbles, and more!
25. Melissa & Doug Suspend Family Game – Santa gave this gift to my kids last year and they loved it! It may look like a boring game, but it is so much fun! Both my 8 year old daughter and my 5 year old son can play and they both enjoy it too. It’s an exciting balance game for 1-4 players and will have everyone “hanging” on the edge of their seats. 🙂
26. The Magnolia Journal Print Magazine – Don’t know what to get your girlfriend or mother-in-law? Give them the gift of a magazine subscription. It’s the gift that keeps on giving! Plus, who doesn’t love Joanna Gaines?
27. Leith Metal Handle Faux Leather Tote Bag – Hurry and grab this bag for yourself or your stylish friend because it is currently 50% off! The polished D-ring handles complement the clean, modern look of this faux-leather tote.
28. Philosophy Snow Angel Hand Care Duo – Treat your hands to an amazing, hydrating indulgence or gift this luxurious and limited edition hand care set to your favorite person. You can’t go wrong with this gift.
29. Cuisinart ® Hot Air Popcorn Maker – This streamlined hot air popper makes up to 15 cups of fresh popcorn without any oil and is very highly reviewed. Give this gift to a movie lover or even a health nut that doesn’t like using the microwavable pouches filled with chemicals.
30. Oversized Sparkle Stud Earring – I love these silver earrings and they just scream winter elegance. They are such a beautiful piece that will make any outfit more interesting. Sometimes women are picky with the length and size of an earring, but I promise, this one will be loved by everyone.
31. We Both Read Book Series – I cannot express my love for this book series. They have various reading levels and my 5 year old son loves them. The left page is read by a parent, older sibling, etc., and the right page is read by the kid. You have to check out this series! It makes bed time so much more fun and less stressful because the child can participate in reading, but doesn’t get stuck on big words.
32. Bindle Bottle with Patent Pending Integrated Storage – Introducing the Bindle Bottle! A 2-in-1 water bottle that combines stainless steel, double-wall vacuum-insulated technology with a spacious storage compartment for keys, cash, or even protein powder. This water bottle will become your inseparable companion during all your outdoor or gym adventures!
33. TECNICPRO Portable Charger – Oddly enough, I don’t know anyone besides myself that has a portable charger. I use mine constantly and it is such a nice feeling to know that I will never run out of battery. I take mine to the amusement park, to the beach, or anywhere I know I will be using my phone a lot (mostly because I am taking pictures constantly) and need to keep a full battery. Trust me, you need this!
34. Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits – This #1 bestselling book by Reese Witherspoon has become a cult favorite and any female in your life will appreciate receiving this gift. I mean, who doesn’t love Reese Witherspoon?
35. ASOS DESIGN V-Bar Structured Satchel Bag – If you’ve been following me, then you know how much I wear this camel bag. I LOVE mine! It’s the perfect size to fit your things, but also small enough to not be cumbersome. Plus, it is so budget-friendly!
36. Letters to My Daughter: Write Now. Read Later. Treasure Forever – I just found this item and I am obsessed. This keepsake book of twelve prompted letters offers parents a unique way to send love, support, and advice to a daughter of any age. Once filled out, sealed, and postdated, these letters will become a personalized gift that she’ll treasure for years to come. Plus, you can buy them for a son or a grandparent as well!
37. Stainless Steel Manicure Set – My husband is not a “nail” guy, but my father is. This beautiful 11 piece set is perfect for the guy that likes to keep his nail in tip-top shape. You may find yourself stealing it out of his drawer to use for yourself. 😉
38. Cartoon Electronic Password Piggy Bank – I don’t know a child that wouldn’t love this gift. My kids have pretend passwords to get in their bedroom and they would think it is so cool to set their own code for their piggy bank. Plus, it “eats” paper money. The bills are pulled in by a sensor, which kids absolutely love to do over and over again! How fun is that?
39. Double G Fashion Belt– This gift is for your fashion lover. The double g Gucci belt is a major cult sensation so why not gift this amazing dupe? Your girlfriend will love it and she’ll have no idea that it only cost you about $10.
40. 100% Silk Pillowcase – This one is on my wish list. In case you haven’t heard, silk pillowcases are all the rage right now and are nown to keep your skin youthful and your hair smooth while sleeping. This is a perfect gift for any woman wanting to stay looking young and beautiful.
Shop My Look