If you want to avoid the oranges or the favorite box of cereal in your families stockings, then check out these gifts below. Stockings stuffers can either be cheap, insigificant, and quickly thrown away, or expensive and you end up breaking the bank, so I have found 15 stocking stuffers that are all under $15 and that won’t be found in the garbage days later.
- Loria Stud Earring Set – featuring two pairs of crystal-embellished studs, this earring set is ideal for those who love their accessories with a touch of something special. In fact, this set wears just as well for day as it does for night. Plus, it’s currently on sale for $10 (72% off)!
- Conversation Starters for Husbands and Wives – this highly rated “game” is a fun way couples can get to know one another again and better. Each side has a question and an accompanying scripture verse or quote that is sure to spark some lively conversation and lots of laughter. Learn more about your partner’s hopes, worries, dreams and joys with this fun resource.
- Flipbook Kits – your kids, grandkids, or niece/nephew will get a kick out of this stocking stuffer. They can create their very own mini movies with this fun and creative flipbook kit that is sure to bring a smile.
- Suspend Family Game – Santa gave this to my kids last year and they have loved it! I don’t even mind playing it with them. It’s an exciting balance game for 1-4 players that will have everyone “hanging” on the edge of their seats. Haha! My 4 year old son had a blast playing with it as did my 7 year old daughter.
- Linti Mini Keychain Lint Roller – an innovative and original design introduces a truly portable mini lint roller. This pocket sized lint remover is the smallest of its kind, and you can store it anywhere. Put it in your jeans pocket, coat pocket, makeup bag, purse, backpack, and you are ready to roll whenever and wherever. This is a great stocking idea for the person who always wants to look crisp, clean, and lint/hair free. Or give it to someone as a subtle hint. 🙂
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap – This cult favorite soap is a wonderful stocking stuffer for the man in your life. The highly efficient formula made with sloughing bran and oatmeal thoroughly cleanses skin and facilitates the exfoliation of dead surface cells to help alleviate roughness on tougher areas, such as elbows and heels. The Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap also helps relax fatigued muscles.
- Flexible Cable Labels – round up messy cables, cords and plugs with this ingenious cable. Eight different colored cable IDs provide space to label which cord is being tamed – so identification is a snap!
- Bear Paws Meat Shredder – Bear Paws are the answer to perfectly shredded meat without the mess and headache of knives and forks. Easily grasp and shred pork, chicken, beef, and more with the ultra-sharp “claws.” They are also melt-proof and dishwasher safe.
- Sneaker Balls – Do your kid’s or husband’s shoes always stink? This is perfect for them. These shoe deodorizer balls remove foot odors and other odor-causing bacteria from shoes, gym bags, and lockers. Their small, round design reaches and absorbs odors in tight, dark places where other fresheners won’t fit.
- LEGO Mighty Dinosaurs Toy – this would be an awesome stocking stuffer (or gift) for the child that loves LEGOS. This ferocious dinosaur toy features a 3-in-1 T. Rex with bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth all at a budget-friendly price of $11.
- Aztec Secret Deep Poor Clay Mask – this is my absolute favorite skin mask. Ever! And it’s only $10.95! I’ve tried a lot of expensive masks and I also go back to this. It beats the others by far in my opinion. You literally feel your face pulling, tightening, and even pulsating during the 20-30 minutes it’s on. I’m telling you, it’s amazing and you need to get one now!
- Carhartt Men’s Beanie Hat – this hat is currently the number one best seller in the clothes category on Amazon, so men must love it! It comes in almost 30 colors and is a good, classic, beanie that every man needs in their closet. And at $12, he won’t make you return it.
- Mini Coiled Hair Tie Set – these hair ties won’t stretch out, break, or create a bend in your hair when you take it out. This set is a great stocking stuffer for any girl or woman.
- Chocolate Video Game Controller – this is a fun stocking stuffer for the husband, boyfriend, or child that loves to game. It look just like the real thing! It would even be cute for a boy to give his best friends.
- Unicorn Tape Dispenser – my daughter is always stealing my tape so I am definitely getting this for her. She is going to love it! Plus, it will look adorable on her desk.
What is your favorite gift to find in your stocking? Please tell me below, because I am always looking for new, fun ideas to tell Santa about. Also, make sure to check out my “Stocking Stuffers” tab above. It will house all of my good finds and I will be updating it regularly.