Every summer I find myself reaching for the same pieces. They keep me on trend, are budget friendly, and get worn all summer long. I seriously can’t live with out them! Here are my top 10 summer essentials:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
- Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen – this sunscreen is a lifesaver. If you got to the pool or beach by yourself, or you jut don’t trust your kids sunscreen application skills, then you need this. The handle allows you to apply the sunscreen while the bottle is upside down and you can easily reach your back.
- Aviator Sunglasses – you can’t get more classic than a pair of black aviator sunglasses. I wear these pretty much everyday!
- Black Bikini – trends come and go, but a black bikini is always in style. This one is under $20 and fits great.
- Straw Beach Tote – a plain colored beach tote will go with every swimsuit in your wardrobe. For this reason, I like to keep it simple and classic. I love this one because it’s plenty big enough for all of my essentials.
- Black and White Beach Towel – because you all know it’s the best color combination. 🙂
- Black Sheer Coverup – this one is amazing! And so affordable! Hurry and grab it because it is going fast.
- Sheer Touch Sunscreen – I love to wear this sunscreen because it has a slight shimmer to it making your skin look amazing! Just don’t apply it to your face. 🙂
- Cutoff Denim Shorts – I wear this pair ALL THE TIME. They run large so size down one. I love the relaxed boyfriend fit because it doesn’t give me a muffin top. Hallelujah!
- Leopard Flats – what goes better with black and white than leopard?! These sandals are so beautiful and most importantly….comfortable! Totally worth it.
- Gold Palm Leaf Earrings – nothing says summer more than palm trees. These gold earrings are super affordable and can be paired with anything. Wear it out on the town or just with your swimsuit. I love them!
What are your summer essentials?